$25 Free ChipBonus code: 25BAMBOO
$30 Free ChipBonus code: 30WISH
$20 FreeBonus code: 30WISH
$50 Free ChipBonus code: 50BAMBOO
C$88 FREENo code required
$20 No Deposit BonusBonus code: 20CHERRIES
$30 No Deposit BonusBonus code: GLACIER
$10 FreeNo code required
Can I Get Bonuses Without Depositing Money?
It’s a pretty straightforward concept, acting as a way to try the casino before you invest anything. If you don’t like it, that’s fine! The good thing is you didn’t lose any real money. The target audience for these bonuses is new players, especially those new to the gambling scene as a whole. A No Deposit Bonus acts like a security cushion, letting potential customers see what the water is like before jumping right in with their real money.
What Is a No Deposit Bonus?
A No Deposit Bonus is a bonus you obtain before you deposit a single cent. It acts as a test drive, letting you play the casino just as if you had gone in with your own money. Casinos often tag their bonuses with various terms and conditions; that way, experienced players don’t abuse the free cash.
Don’t worry, though. These restrictions are more like bars against worst-case scenarios and aren’t too restrictive for the average player. Often, a No Deposit Bonus can be anything from free spins on an online slot machine to a set amount of money you can freely use in any way you desire.
What Are the Benefits of Playing at No Deposit Bonus Casinos in Canada?
Most No Deposit Bonuses do have a small disadvantage compared to other casino bonuses. Typically, the No Deposit Bonus is lower than what you’d want to use in your real money gambling. However, it’s a demo for a reason. Most no deposit bonus casinos will have a small limit on what you can use.
Here are some of the benefits you can expect when using a No Deposit Bonus in Canada:
- No Deposit Bonus casinos often have great regular promotions.
- You can play without making a single deposit.
- You can win real money.
- You get the opportunity to test drive the casino you’re playing with.
Are There Different Types of No Deposit Bonuses?
When you come across a No Deposit Bonus Canada casino offer, it could be one of many variants. We will discuss the different types of no deposit bonuses in the table below, but the most common is the free spin no deposit bonus. This offer is famous because all you have to do is join a website that offers you free spins upon registration.
You may also be offered some free play money in your account. Here the restrictions kick in. That is why many people, who opt for No Deposit Bonus Canada, prefer free spins over free play money.
|No deposit bonus type||Description|
|Free Spins||Many no deposit bonus casino Canada offer free spin bonuses to new customers. Free spins are bonuses that let you play a fixed number of spins on slot games for free. With these bonuses, you can win real money, but they may come with wagering requirements.|
|Free amount of cash||You can spend free cash bonuses credited to your casino account balance on almost any casino game, subject to specific restrictions.|
|Casino game credit||Some casinos offer free game credits to players who just sign up. These free credits can be spent on specific games, but you can't cash out wins above the number of free points you get.|
|Loyalty Points||Being a loyal customer of an online casino comes with its unique rewards, and loyalty points are one of them. Many casinos add you to the loyalty scheme immediately after you become a member. However, the more you play, the more points you can accumulate.|
|Time for play||This offer is similar to free spin offers, but you'll be allowed to enjoy your free gaming within a specified timeframe.|
How to Claim a No Deposit Bonus?
There are many ways to claim a No Deposit Bonus, depending on which one you choose. Below we’ll list all the ways you can claim yours and what’s required in the process.
Often enough, in an online casino, No Deposit Bonuses are imperative, and they're right when you sign up. You’ll notice that when you make an account on particular sites, you’ll have some free spins or some money you can use right off the bat.
Through Customer Support
Not everything is automatic, though. Sometimes some steps need to be taken to get your bonus. This is where you contact customer service, who are usually more than happy to set you up with your rewards. This team would likely ask for some form of ID, just to make sure you’re actually of the legal gambling age.
With a Bonus Code
The last way to claim your bonus would be to get a code. If it isn’t imperative, then this is the most likely way you’ll encounter it. This is often done through a welcome email containing the code you need to use and where to enter it. All you need to do is secure that email, get the code, and put it where it needs to go.
Which Games I Can Play with No Deposit Bonus?
You can spend your no deposit bonuses on several games. Here are some of them:
- Slot Machines: Online slots are one of the most common games on which you can spend a no deposit bonus. You may be restricted to spending your free spins no deposit bonus on a specific slot machine. Nevertheless, some sites allow you to spend no deposit casino bonus spins on any slot you choose.
- Video Poker: Poker games are classic, and it is almost impossible to find an online casino without a video poker variant. You can spend your free no deposit bonus playing video poker games in an online casino. However, you'll have to consider the wagering requirements associated with withdrawing your wins.
- Roulette: Another game where you can spend your online casino Сanada no deposit bonus is roulette. However, you may not find as many opportunities to play online roulette games for free compared to free slot offers. That said, you also need to check out the play-through requirement when you get a chance to play roulette for free.
- Live games: Fans of live games can enjoy bonus play on live casino games with no deposit bonus offers. In the live casino section of most online casinos, you can enjoy a range of table games with real dealers while interacting with other punters.
No Deposit Bonus Wagering Requirements
Whether or not you use casino no deposit bonus codes to activate your bonuses, you'll still have to look out for wagering requirements. In fact, if you want to get the most out of your no deposit casino bonus, you should first understand how wagering requirements operate.
Consider a casino no deposit bonus that delivers 50 free spins and a 40x wagering requirement. If you win up to $70 using those free spins, you need to allow the casino to earn back a portion of your $70 before you can initiate a withdrawal.
Here, you would multiply $70 by 40 to arrive at $2800 as your wagering requirement.
Bonus validity period
No deposit incentives are usually only available for a limited amount of time. You only have a few days or a week to spend the bonus when you register a new player account and claim the bonus. If you miss this time limit for whatever reason, you will permanently forfeit the bonus.
To find the bonus validity period, you have to read through the terms and conditions of the offer. Even the best no deposit bonus offers are only available for a short while, so it is impossible to find a casino where bonuses can be used past the validity period.
After you've completed the wagering criteria, this limitation will take full effect. You can withdraw money from your account if there is still money in it, but only up to the full amount in the withdrawal limit.
If you use a no deposit bonus with a $500 withdrawal restriction, it implies that no matter how much you win with the offer, you can only withdraw $500 or less from the casino. It's similar to an insurance policy in that it covers the casino from catastrophic losses. Bonuses derived from a no deposit bonus code Canada may also come with a withdrawal limit.
Get a No Deposit Bonus At Any Device
Players who enjoy mobile casinos will often come across no deposit bonuses for mobile. Oftentimes, there are no deposit bonus codes mobile offerings for players who download casino apps. These exclusive offers may include free spins or even deposit matches.
As you may know, mobile gambling gets more popular daily. At this rate, it's no wonder that more online casino companies are providing no deposit casino bonus codes to players who utilize the mobile casino app or play on their smartphones. To receive top no deposit bonus codes Canada offers, you'll have to play with casinos that offer exclusive bonuses for mobile users.
How We Pick Up No Deposit Bonuses For You
We look out for a few things on a gambling site before picking up no deposit bonuses for you. Below are some of the things we consider:
- Security certificates: Gambling sites with SSL-Encryption and other security certificates are important for safe gambling.
- Reliable banking methods: Players should find it easy to pay deposits or withdraw wins after using a no deposit bonus offer. We only select casinos with good payment options.
- Proven software: If you are a punter with a favorite developer, you'll prefer casinos where you can play games from such providers. We look out for casinos with reputable software providers.
- Real player reviews: To ensure that a casino is reliable and trustworthy, we seek out real reviews from customers and players who have had real-time playing experiences and the intention to share their honest reports.
- Personally test bonuses: Bonuses could be catchy, but we ensure to know how they can be received and how winnings can be withdrawn before recommending them.
To make the best of no deposit bonus offers, here are a few handy tips to note:
- Play slots with a high RTP: Slot games with high RTP are great for casino players because you have a chance for more returns on your bet as you play over time. Hence, players should look out for no-deposit bonuses on slots with high RTP.
- Choose no deposit bonuses with lower wagering requirements: Higher wagering requirements mean you'll have a harder time fulfilling them and withdrawing your wins.
- Read terms and conditions: Every no deposit bonus offer comes with a unique list of terms and conditions. Skipping these long boring terms and conditions could spoil your chances of making the best of the bonus.
Pros and Cons
Here are notable pros and cons of no deposit bonus Canada offers
- Play risk-free
- A good way to try out new games
- No deposit bonuses work on mobile casinos
- You can use them pending when you make a deposit
- Some no deposit bonuses come with huge wagering requirements
- Some free spins may be restrictive
- Not every casino offers no deposit bonus
- It can't be used on live dealer games
With a No Deposit Bonus, you have nothing to fear. Just like you need to test drive a car or tour a house, why would you not want a chance to take a few free rounds in a place you might invest a good deal of money and time in? With a No Deposit Bonus, you can kiss worries goodbye concerning online and in-person casinos, all at no cost to you.