Best Skrill Casinos in Canada 2023
How does Skrill work?
As with other E-wallet options, Skrill is an online account that you can set up and use to transfer and receive real money. Signing up is simple, requiring only your name, email address, country, and currency to register. Your account is then subject to verification, which will vary depending on your location.
Once your account is verified, you have the option of linking an accepted bank card to make direct transfers in and out of your account. Once you have your Skrill account in order, you’re able to login to your online casino and select “Skrill” as your preferred method of payment at the cashier. After that, you simply enter your desired deposit amount, hit “confirm,” and you’ll be playing your favourite games in no time!
Withdrawals are simple and follow the same process as detailed above.
Skrill currently offers the following methods of depositing funds to your wallet:
- Bank transfer
- Debit/credit card
- Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
Pros and Cons of Using Skrill
There are a number of great reasons to use Skrill as your e-wallet. Some of those include:
- Security. One of the most significant advantages drawing online players to Skrill is the safety they are ensured of when making payments. Skrill uses SSL-encrypted technology to keep players and their transfers safe. In addition to this, because you’re using your E-wallet number to make your payments, your bank details are never shared with the casino.
- Convenience. Because you’re able to link your bank details/cards to your account, transfers are only a few clicks away. A mobile option makes this online transfer that much easier - see below for more details.
- Privacy. Making payments through Skrill has an added advantage in that your personal details, including bank details, are never shared with any third parties.
- Fees. Skrill offers more competitive fees than other E-wallet platforms providing similar services.
- Availability. Skrill is available to players in more than 200 countries and more than 40 different currencies, including digital currency. This kind of access makes it an appealing method of payment to online players and casinos.
- Versatility. Developed as a payment method for online casinos, Skrill now also has a provision for you to make online payments for shopping and online trading, including cryptocurrencies.
Of course, along with any advantages, there are often disadvantages to consider. Here are some drawbacks of using Skrill:
- Limited Venues. Unlike credit/debit cards, which are still the most-accepted and most-used payment method at online casinos, Skrill may not be as readily available. With that said, its growing popularity encourages more and more venues to open their platforms to Skrill payments.
- Complicated Fee Structure. Your transfer costs will carry depending on your location and currency. This also varies between what type of account you are transferring to, so be sure to check your fees beforehand.
250% up to €1,000
+150 Free Spins
- Mobile-friendly casino with Live Dealer section
- Generous welcome bonus pack
- Good loyalty system
- Cryptocurrencies accepted
up to $200
+200 Free Spins
- Great slots selection by top providers
- Claim an amazing welcome bonus
- VIP program
- Slot tournaments
Skrill is fully compatible with mobile devices through its easy-to-use mobile app, available to Android and iOS users. The Skrill app offers all of the functionality and convenient services as its desktop site, placing trading and transfers in the palm of your hand.
How to Make a Deposit Using Skrill?
Skrill casino sites have good ratings because of the banking ease they provide. To deposit money in a skrill casino site, you’d need to follow these steps:
- Create an account with a Skrill Canada casino
- Log in to your account using the email and password you set while signing up
- Select the deposit option from the drop-down menu in the banking section
- Select Skrill payment as your chosen mode of transaction
- Fill in the needed details, such as the amount of money you want to pay
- Pay attention to the amount of money you type in at this time to avoid mistakes
- Finally, make your deposit
Skrill deposit transactions are completed instantly. Hence, you’ll have your deposit amount in your casino balance within 1 to 5 minutes. Also, you may be required to pay a small fee of 1% for deposits.
How To Withdraw Money from Skrill
Gaming on a Skrill Canada platform is incomplete if you can’t make withdrawals. In this Skrill review, we revealed the steps to making a successful skrill withdrawal.
- Proceed to the banking section and choose withdrawal from the drop-down menu
- To begin your transaction, select Skrill as your withdrawal destination
- Type in the sum you wish to transfer into your Skrill account
- Proceed to confirm that the information is correct and click withdraw
- Expect your gambling wins in your skrill account
Withdrawals may take 24 hours to show up in your account when you choose Skrill. Thus, if you initiate a withdrawal early in the day, you could have your money in your account by the end of the day. However, you may need to pay a small fee of EUR 5.50 -7.50% to withdraw funds via Skrill.
When using Skrill, you want to be sure you know when your transfers are taking place. Here’s a look at how things work for both deposits and withdrawals:
When making deposits between Skrill accounts or other selected E-wallets, payments can be made almost instantly. Deposits done via wire transfers or credit/debit cards can take 1-3 days to process and reflect in your wallet. Refunds, if required, are processed within 1-2 days.
Withdrawal times with Skrill are faster than many other payment options available at online gambling sites. Most E-wallet payments can be processed within 24 hours, although some can take up to 5 days depending on your location and account verification. The money is then available in your E-wallet, where you can transfer to your chosen bank account.
What to look for in a Skrill Casino
When deciding which online casino to play, there are a few essential factors you should look out for. Here is a quick overview of what makes an excellent online casino:
The first indication of a trustworthy casino is the license(s) it holds. This information should be readily available on the venue’s site. A reputable online casino will be in possession of at least one license from a reliable and authoritative source.
Reputable online casinos have quality customer service available to their users. Customer service is a vital aspect of having a pleasant online gambling experience, and a good casino will provide this.
Another sign of reliability is having an array of payment options available and not limiting players to one or two.
Is Skrill Casino Safe?
Skrill casinos are one of the safest places to play in Canada. As with every other payment method, it is essential to look out for safety features. At Skrill casinos, you’ll find safety certificates like SSL-Encryption to safeguard any personal or banking information you provide during registration and payments. Most online casino platforms accepting Skrill in Canada are also fully licensed and regulated by reputable gaming bodies. You can also read Skrill reviews for casinos in Canada to know how safe a casino is before you play.
Skrill casino bonuses
Whether you love free spins on slots or are a fan of big welcome bonuses, you’ll find all of those and even more Skrill casino bonuses to choose from. Here are some bonuses you can expect to see:
Deposit matches: These bonuses give you a percent match of any amount you deposit. Hence, the more money you deposit, the more you’ll get.
Free Spins: These bonuses can be used to play video slots for free at a skrill casino.
VIP schemes: You can enjoy rewards ranging from moneyback offers, higher withdrawal limits, and specific support under the VIP schemes.
Skrill casinos offer these bonuses to get new customers and retain existing ones.
Neteller Vs. Skrill
Neteller and Skrill have been both acquired by the Paysafe group. However, although both payment channels operate individually, they share some top features now. The table below shows a comparison between Skrill and Neteller.
|Free deposit options||Local bank deposits (in select countries)||5+ local, 5+ global payment options|
|Paid deposit options||40+ deposit options, 2.5 fee for all||3 options 1% fee|
|Withdrawal options||4 options, 0%- 1.45% fees||3 options, EUR 5.50 -7.50% fee|
Making payments at an online casino can be tricky if you don’t play on a secured platform. It is always a smart option to read Skrill casino reviews before registering. That way, you have first-hand information on the casino’s safety. Overall, Skrill is a great payment option for punters.