The Benefits of iDebit — E-Wallet Gaming Accounts
Playing safely involves using e-wallets that have good security. More importantly, you don’t want a third-party card processor absconding with your winnings or padlocking your action because some minor details violated their policies.
Why choose iDebit for your online casino deposits and withdrawals?
For Canadians who are not yet familiar with iDebit, here are a few reasons why you might want to take the plunge and trust this reputable e-wallet.
Ask anybody who received a warning letter from PayPal, Skrill, or Neteller how difficult it was to get the usage back for their account, and they’ll talk about the difficult procedure for appealing their suspension. Instead, we advise you to use one of the specific iDebit accounts that’ll easily convert your funds into wagering.
In brief, iDebit has the highest anonymity level and you don’t need a bank card; instead, you can provide funds with cash or other methods. International reach and excellent customer service are their hallmarks. According to yescasinos.com research, this is the only instant third-party payment option and is safe and free of delays. Essentially, you deposit cash into your wallet and enjoy the benefits of using it at online casinos.
But let's take a detailed look at all the advantages of using iDebit.
iDebit is an e-wallet that is widely used by Canadian players. In fact, it is much more widely used in Canada than the global giant PayPal. In addition, many online casinos do not yet accept PayPal. Thus, iDebit is an interesting and easy-to-use alternative for your deposits and withdrawals at the best online casinos available to Canadian players.
You have complete anonymity and isolation from the bank and credit card company, which prevents revocation, chargebacks, or suspension of your usage. If you’re wagering online and the local government has blockages of gaming outside their revenue stream, having your account obscuring the origin and source of who paid for it allows you to include the best casinos that offer the most incredible bonuses and free play.
In addition, some Canadian banks no longer accept money transfers to online casinos. Using iDebit allows you to bypass this limitation.
Security is a priority at iDebit. Here are some of the guarantees offered by the online wallet:
- You must authenticate yourself each time you want to use iDebit.
- iDebit does not store any banking information.
- All communication with your bank is encrypted for added security.
- 128-bit SSL encryption technology ensures the security of your personal information.
Low transaction fees
While other methods are successful in getting your payment through to your virtual table or booking agent, why would you bother with one of our recommendations? While it’s true that by having a go-between in your transaction you’ll pay $1 to $2.00 per transaction to that company, we still think it is the better option. Just check iDebit's pricing structure. Creating an account and making deposits and withdrawals from the online casino to your iDebit balance is completely free. Only the payment from your bank account ($1.50 CAD) and the transfer of money from your iDebit balance to your bank account ($2.00 CAD) are charged.
Are there alternatives to using iDebit to fund your online casino account?
Citadel is a solid second option and is very reliable. However, there can be up to a three-day delay between deposits to the account and funding of the wagering. Another limitation it has is that there are only five casinos that pay bonuses for account holders. However, it’s a well-established provider and is an excellent alternative should you not be able to use iDebit.
Not obvious reasons to use IDebit or other e-Wallets
In case you still try another payment options, please consider that all providers, exept security and privacy allow you to fall within the following points:
- Most have match bonus programs, and the best companies not only allow Canadians to play in the United States and Europe, they also add wagering without using additional cash that is paid for gratis! In actuality, it’s the payment processor and their affiliate casino that pays for it.
- Only consider companies that allow you to utilize your Canadian bank regardless of their policy on wagering. Canadian-owned e-wallet gaming accounts accept all of the banks that most Canadians use. Most e-wallets outside Canada take some Canadian bank accounts, too.
- The best plans offer fast funding within your Canadian-owned player account, and winnings will be deposited into your bank account within three days or less. There should be no worries about policy letters that state how your bank doesn’t permit their card or account to be used for such purposes.
- We recommend you have specifically designed accounts that give you free wagering through bonuses and have no limits as far as the amount you may spend per day. In contrast, many banks, cards, and processors have limitations to prevent going above a certain amount if they allow gambling at all.
How to use iDebit for your online casino deposits and withdrawals?
Create your iDebit account
If you haven't already done so, you can create an iDebit account in a few clicks. To do so, you will have to follow the following steps:
- Enter your personal information: first name, last name, email address, and postal code.
- Enter the following additional information: address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social insurance number.
Make a deposit with iDebit
To make a deposit using iDebit, you must follow these steps:
- Access your balance at the online casino of your choice that accepts iDebit, then go to the deposit page.
- Select iDebit deposit and enter the amount of your choice.
- Login to your iDebit account. You can also pay as a guest and only create an account at the end of the process if you wish.
- Select the bank of your choice from among those compatible with iDebit. Only the following Canadian banks are supported by iDebit: Bank of Montreal, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Desjardins, National Bank, Royal Bank of Canada, Scotiabank, Simplii Financial, and TD Canada Trust.
- Enter the login and password for your personal space on your bank's website.
- Select your preferred method of two-factor authentication (phone call or message).
- Enter the security code you received.
- Select your bank account.
- Confirm your bank account information and approve the payment. Enter any missing information before finalizing the transaction.
Note that if you have enough funds in your iDebit balance to cover your entire deposit, the process stops after step 3, once you have logged in to your account. iDebit will then use the money in your iDebit account balance automatically to make your deposit at the casino of your choice. Please note, however, that you cannot pay one part of the deposit with your balance and the other part through your bank account. If your balance is insufficient, you will have to go through the entire process outlined above.
In any case, the deposit is made without delay and you can start betting immediately at your favorite online casino that accepts iDebit.
Make a withdrawal with iDebit
To make a withdrawal from your iDebit account, first make sure that the online casino of your choice accepts withdrawals to iDebit, as some only accept deposits. Then simply access your player account balance to make a withdrawal. Select the withdrawal to your iDebit account in the amount of your choice and log in to your iDebit account.
When you want to withdraw the balance from your iDebit account, you will have to provide additional information if this is your first withdrawal, namely the bank account to which you want to transfer your money. You will receive the money in your account within 5 working days.